Tools of the trade

Hi everyone, I begin my adventure in this virtual world, eager to share my crochet creations with you. As you can see I use simple tools that help me get the ideas out of my hands.


Nothing in particular, which I think anyone at home or that can easily find in some garden or gardening store. Cotton is almost always the number 20, rarely I also use the number 10 if I have to give more depth to the work, in the case it is indicated in the explanation.

The other instruments that help to give shape to my creations are obviously the crochet hook which is the number 12 (1.0 mm), then of the scissors, needle, transparent plastic snap buttons, galvanized iron wire with a thickness of 0.45 mm, plasticized wire of various thicknesses and also of fishing line.
Cotton wool or cotton wool and pliers that help me shape and cut the plasticized iron wire. I think I've listed all my "helpers" to make my creations.

With a little tiHello!me, lots of imagination, and a healthy passion, good creation to everyone!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Spiegazione dell'Orchidea all'uncinetto

Spiegazione del Girasole all'uncinetto

Spiegazione del Papavero all'uncinetto