How to crochet a bracelet: Gusci


As promised here I am ready with the explanation of the first crochet bracelet which I gave the name of shells observing the shells of some shells on the beach. Quite simple to realize, there is only to be indulged with the choice of colors. The measures are adapted to that of my wrist which is about 17 cm. Naturally you will adapt it to the size of the wrist for which the bracelet is intended.
Required: cotton number 20 - 1.0mm crochet hook - scissors - needle - automatic plastic snap buttons.





="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

Start 7 little chains and do the following: a single crochet, a half double crochet, 2 double crochet, a half double crochet, a single crochet. Redo equal to the other side of the chains. A slip stitch in the first single crochet on the other side and without cutting the cotton to start over with another identical shell. Go ahead for the desired length. Based on my size, I made 13 shells. In the first and last shell, sew the transparent plastic buttons. Once finished, shape the shape of the shells with your hands.

I hope I have given you one more idea and wish good creation to everyone.

Goodbye see you soon.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Spiegazione dell'Orchidea all'uncinetto

Spiegazione del Girasole all'uncinetto

Spiegazione del Papavero all'uncinetto